Highlighted
New Member..
New Member..

UFT text editor, clicking on a tab opens up a new window. Is there any way to disable this?

While working in UFT text editor, if there are couple of function libraries opened, along with a test, switching a tab results into popping up that tab into a new window. For example if you are writing a test and clicked on the tab to go to a function library, it pops up into a new editor window. Is there any way to disable this feature?

I would like to have the library file (or whatever I click on) open up within the tab (like old times) and not open a new text editor window.

I am using Functional Testing14.03.

Thank you.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.