Highlighted
pramirez Contributor.
Contributor.

UFT with Mobile Center problem capture object Reac Native

I have problems detecting the objects of an application developed with React Native. I can't detect the objects.
The application has TestID and accessibilityLabel enabled.
Try a solution of this link however it did not work.
community.microfocus.com/t5/Silk-Test-Blog/Creating-testable-React-Native-apps/ba-p/1688583
Your help please.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Reply
RikNaza Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: UFT with Mobile Center problem capture object Reac Native

Hi,

Can someone support this question?

We are having the same problems in my company, DEV team declares the property TestId and accessibilityLabel but UFT can´t identify.

We have to go by descriptive programming, labels, etc etc.... Making hard at some scripts go where we wanna go.

Thank you

Best Regards

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.