1. Open UFT 11.51
2. Create a test named as Test1.
3. Open Test1 folder and create a subfolder "a".
3. Put a "config.vbs" into "a".
4. Click File -> Settings -> Associated function libraries -> input relative path of "config.vbs". (a\config.vbs)
5. Click OK and close the UFT
6. Reopen UFT 11.51 and go to Associated function libraries.
Bug: Absolute path of "config.vbs" is added automatically. It is redundant. If I run this test, config.vbs will be loaded twice and cause "renamed" error. (C:\Users\Administrators\Desktop\Test\a\config.vbs)
This issue does not occur on UFT 11.50 and QTP 11.
Is it a bug or as design? And how to solve this issue? Thanks in advance. Any help appreciated!