Highlighted
New Member.

Unable to download /extract the trial version of UFT version 14

I had recently registered with HP to obtain a trial version of the UFT application.  After receiving confirmation from HP to downlaod the software, I downloaded the zip file <<UFT1400_DVD>> but when trying to extract the contents i get an error  "Compressed zip folder is empty". I have attached screenshots for reference. 

Can someone help me in resolving this issue?

Thanks.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Unable to download /extract the trial version of UFT version 14

Can you please share the download link?

Seems like the ZIP was not downloaded successfully, I saw that you've tried twice?

Tsachi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Unable to download /extract the trial version of UFT version 14

Have you tried to run "UFT_14.00_Setup.exe" ? I see you already have them downloade, it should be ~763MB. That should trigger the installation.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.