Highlighted
Member.

Unable to launch windows application through LeanFT

Hi,

I am trying to launch "Trayport.msi" using Lean ft.. But i am getting "com.hp.lft.sdk.GeneralLeanFtException: Cannot read property 'some' of undefined" Error.

I am using Java Eclipse integrated with LeanFt.

SDK Version : 14.50.836.0

Same version in Java Eclipse

@BeforeMethod
public void beforeMethod() throws Exception {
try {
ModifiableSDKConfiguration config = new ModifiableSDKConfiguration();
config.setServerAddress(new URI("ws://localhost:5095"));
SDK.init(config);
Reporter.init();
}catch (Exception ex){
System.out.println("Exception occured " + ex.toString());
}
}

@Anshee Bundhun
public void test() throws GeneralLeanFtException {

try
{
Aut calc = Desktop.launchAut("C:\\Users\\yashwanth.n\\Desktop\\Trayport.msi");
}
catch(Exception e)
{
e.printStackTrace();
}
}

Note: This issue is there for all windows application, even for launching calc, i am getting same error.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Unable to launch windows application through LeanFT

Hi,

Have you followed the instructions on this page: https://admhelp.microfocus.com/leanft/en/14.50/HelpCenter/Content/HowTo/TestObjects_Manual.htm

Under "Run desktop applications using LeanFT SDK" you have the full instrucitons regarding the needed prerequisites of launchAUT.

Have you created the white list file?

Regards,

Anton

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.