UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Unable to obtain values from a DelphiTable with GetCellData

Unable to obtain data from a DelphiTable when using the GetCellData, the value returned is null.

• I have already complied the application with the libraries
  • I have also created the Toolkit configuration file and the toolkit test object file, they seems to work well, because I am able to record the table and perform all kinds of commands with no error.

The only problem is when I use the GetCellData, it executes properly, but the value is null.

If I execute the GetVisibleText, I am able to obtain string values.

What do I need to do to get the GetCellData command to work properly

Regards,

Clemente

0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Clemente,

Can you post your code here?

Regards,
Michael
0 Likes
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Hi Michael,

These are the files with the grid configuration and the test object description. Every command I tried for the grid/table work fine with no error generated. the issue is that the GetCellData returns null.

Note: I am using QTP 11.

Regards,

Clemente

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.