Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Unable to open UFT 14.0 trail version even before the trail period ends

Hi,

While launching UFT 14.0 trail version, the "continue" button is not available in start up screen to click and contiue to open the tool. My trail period actually ends on 4-May. I have tried uninstall and install again the same setup but still facing the issue.

Appreciate if you help on how to get this issue resolved.

6 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Unable to open UFT 14.0 trail version even before the trail period ends

Hi Admin,

I am alos facing the same issue. My trial period ends in August and after lauching the application I am getting error message as  "This machine do not have valid unified Functional Testing Licence. For more details please refer...."

Please see attached pic for the exact error mesage.

Awaiting your respose on this as we would need to understand this version for our porjects automated execution.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello, 

This kind of behavior usually happens when there was a previous version of UFT installed on this computer. 

What UFT trial version are you trying to install?

If you will install this version on a clean machine (that UFT was not installed on before), this problem will not happen.

Please let me know if it helps,

Tsachi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Thanks Tsachi for quickest replay.

I remember that I did try to install another version of UFT on my laptop and this time I tried intalling UFT 14.0 which ran for 6 days and today it shown me the message.

What is the solution to get over it? How can I start seeing "Continue" button on the launch of UFT 14.0 Trial version?

Please assist, Thanks once again and I appreaciate your response.

Regards,

Ratan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Ratan,

Please check the license wizard, what does it show there?

The best approach would be to use a different clean VM if you have it. 

Tsachi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Thanks Tsachi,

Please  see attached png image for the options i can see using Licence Wizard.

Using another VM is correct option but I can not work on any other system except my Laptop. Please let me know if there any way it can be fixed for my laptop?

Regards,

Ratan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Ratan,

I'm sorry, but it looks like the previous license you had is preveting you from using the demo license.

I would recommend clicking the link in the "No license" pop up when opening UFT. There should be a way to approach HPE there and ask for help.

Thank you and sorry I can't help further,

Tsachi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.