Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Unable to select a node in swfobject("treeList") object

Hi

I am trying to select a particular node from the "treelist" object. I couldn't find a working property/method to achieve this.

All I get in google search is about swfobject("TreeView") object.

Below is the object definition

Window("XXXXXXXX").Window("ROOT_2").WpfWindow("YYYYY").SwfObject("SwfObject").SwfObject("treeList")

Can someone help me to select(doubleclick) a particular node in this object?

Thanks,
Mohan

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Unable to select a node in swfobject("treeList") object

Your tree view should be identified as SwfTreeView or something like this. If it is, you would see Activate or Select methods.

Accept as solution/Give Kudos to the author if the piece of information answered/helped you to solve your problem.
All the thoughts here are mine not related to my employer nor anyone.
Test Automation Ecstasy
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Shanmugavel,

Thanks for the response. I am not sure how can I make QTP to identify the object as SwfTreeView. Is there any specific add-in? I am using .net add-in.

Regards,

Mohan

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

If UFT not able to identify as SwfTree type, then you should analyze about the controls used in your app.

Mostly WPF and Infragistrics controls will be used as part of .Net app, and check with your developers about the type of third party controls used there.

If it is infragistics, UFT have add-in called TestAdvantage to support such controls.

Accept as solution/Give Kudos to the author if the piece of information answered/helped you to solve your problem.
All the thoughts here are mine not related to my employer nor anyone.
Test Automation Ecstasy
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.