Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Unablto reogze objects

I am using the latest version of UFT. I am testing a 3rd party software that creates Travel Authorizations, and Travel Vouchers.  I created some scripts a few weeks back that were working perfectly on my system. Yesterday every single line was not being recognized. This started from the very first page which is the login page.  I continue to get the error message "The Object was found, but Smart Identification was necessary to identify it."  (Pic 1: Issue 1)

It gets past the login and on the first line, I get the next error saying "Object not found" (Pic 2: Issue 2)

When I tell this to point at the object, I get a 3rd error message, "Cannot Id the object WebEdit_2" (Pic 3: Issue 3)

I am also sending my script to see if there is anything wrong that you can see. How can I get this to work again. I have several other apps that uses your application and it works.  (Pic4: Test Script 1 & 2)

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Unablto reogze objects

A Few suggestions here -

Instead of hard coding, try taking the values from the datatable.

Or if that does not work then you may have to do descriptive programming in order to recoginse the objects.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.