Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Unble to replay flight application through UFT 14

Hi,

I am very new to UFT. I need to learn this tool for my next project. I tried to record Flight Application and replay, but its always displays error message as "could not find HPE Flight Applciation".

Observed when i record it always displays as

Window("HPE MyFlight Sample Application"). Activate

Window("HPE MyFlight Sample Application"). Type "john"

Could someone help me here.

Regards,

KHB

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hello KHB,

Do you have the application open when you run your script?

If the application is closed, or in the wrong page, UFT doesn't find the object!

Check that.

Regards,

Sam

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Hi Sam,

My application was opened

Best Regards,

KHB

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Hi ,

To test with Flight GUI app , you need to enable WPF add -in. Please remember to Launch UFT first --> Choose WPF add-in --> Open Flight GUI app

You can follow tutorial here : http://uft-help.saas.hpe.com/en/14.00/UFT_Tutorial.pdf

Thanks,

Lien

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Hi,

WPF addin is not directly available while installing UFT 14 tool. Select .net add in while installing UFT tool, then automatically WPF addin will be added at under Add in manager.

Thanks you.

@Lien Nguyen wrote:

Hi ,

To test with Flight GUI app , you need to enable WPF add -in. Please remember to Launch UFT first --> Choose WPF add-in --> Open Flight GUI app

You can follow tutorial here : http://uft-help.saas.hpe.com/en/14.00/UFT_Tutorial.pdf

Thanks,

Lien

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.