Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Unexpected error from HPE Mobile Center. [error 2162]

Jump to solution

I'm getting is error when trying to do a checkpoint on a mobile device (Android).

I have

Device("Device").App("TestApp").MobileLabel("SyncMessage").Check CheckPoint("SyncCheckpoint")

I basically have a list of text and am I using a regular expression to find the word "success", but I keep running in to Error 2162.

I'm using 12.53 with MC2.01

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Unexpected error from HPE Mobile Center. [error 2162]

Jump to solution

After a few hours I figured out that it was a property of the object not working correctly.

The text withing the "text" propertiy is many lines with special characters (return and new line), removing this propertiy from the object in the repository and then using another so that I can 'find' the object has worked.

Today I feel happy 😄

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Unexpected error from HPE Mobile Center. [error 2162]

Jump to solution

After a few hours I figured out that it was a property of the object not working correctly.

The text withing the "text" propertiy is many lines with special characters (return and new line), removing this propertiy from the object in the repository and then using another so that I can 'find' the object has worked.

Today I feel happy 😄

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.