Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Unspecified Error

Can anyone give me insight as to what this error means?

I get unspecifed errors quite a bit, but determining the cause is not very easy.

Thanks,

Cody

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Unspecified Error

Hi Cody,

I hope you are doing fine!

About this issue let me comment you that even if the details are very detailed about this unexpected error we would be more helpful if you can provide us details about the environment/context of the issue that can be useful.

Specifically we can focus in this details like:

- Java version

- Screenshot of the errors

- Steps to reproduce the issue

This since this can caused by different reasons this can help to know if this can be related to the script or if it's directly related to UFT

Best Regards

Andrés

Andrés J. Brenes
HP Software Support.
[If this information solves or helps solve your issue, mark the correct one with "Accept as solution" or as "helpful"]

[Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.
No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.]
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Andres,

1. Java Version - I do not have Java installed, this partcular application uses JInintiator

2. The screenshot is already provided in OP

3. Occurs every time I run a particular step, at the same time.

Is there other logging I can turn out to get a little more detail related to this? 

Thanks,

Cody

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Cody,

My suggestion now you have provided us more specific details is create a ticket with HP support due this may require more investigation, if you can provide same information to the engineer in a ticket this will help both sides to work as fast as be possible.

Regarding the log, please check attached documentation

Regards

Andrés J. Brenes
HP Software Support.
[If this information solves or helps solve your issue, mark the correct one with "Accept as solution" or as "helpful"]

[Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.
No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.]
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.