Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Use Firefox to do MercuryTours seems not working

I am learning how to use UFT version 12.50.  Following "Unified Functional Testing Tutorial for GUI Testing.pdf" document, use HP Unified Functional Testing with Web addin, use firefox as web browser, I couldn't get the result as documented on chapter 3 Page 32:

c. Click the pointing hand button .
UFT is hidden, and the Object Spy dialog box is displayed over the Mercury Tours Web site
Welcome page.

Real result for me: UFT is hidden, but Object Spy dialog box is also hidder. Hover the mouse cursor over the various objects on the page, I can't see anything happens in the Object Spy dialog box. 

Question: Is there any difference in between using IE and Firefox? What should I do with Firefox in orderto make it work? 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Use Firefox to do MercuryTours seems not working

Actually it is working now. It is our server that wasn't set up properly.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.