Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Warning- "SAPEdit" description mismatch, " The object was not found using the test object descriptio

Hello UFT Users,

I'm a new entrant to UFT and while i'm trying to access the columns of a webtable, to identify the test object "SAPEdit", UFT takes a longer time  and throws a warning "SAPEdit" -description mismatch. The object was not found using the test object description.Check the object's properties. Kindly suggest me a workaround to clear this warning and speed up the test object identification. BTW, i'm not using descriptive programming. Appreciate your kind help. thanks a lot

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.