Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

WebDriver Event Listener for LeanFT?

Does LeanFT offer anything similiar to Selenium's WebDriver Event Listener for Web and Windows apps?  This would definitely make it easier creating console output for CI, etc. 

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: WebDriver Event Listener for LeanFT?

Hi Bryan,

I was investigating about it, and i am not sure is on LeanFT you will have this kind of option, however, i invite you to create a ticket with support so the respective team can complete a further investigation.

And ask the right persons about this, (R&D).

Let me know how are you going to proceed

Kindly,

-Joaquin Viquez.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Hello Bryan_N,

I am not very familiar with the functionalities of the WebDriver Event Listener by Selenium, however as per my short understanding it helps the user to locate the events and analyze them, please correct me if I am wrong.

If you could provide a little bit of background of the functionalities maybe we can try to give you an answer focused on what you exactly are looking for.

By the moment I am think on the following instructions: 

Analyze run results

https://admhelp.microfocus.com/leanft/en/14.03/HelpCenter/Content/HowTo/AnalyzeResults.htm 

As mentioned, not sure if this can cover part of what you need.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

I keep getting link now found.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

Please try with this one

Analyze run results

Regards,

Joaquin Viquez

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.