Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

What is HP Mobile Center?

Jump to solution

The Readme.htm file from UFT 12.02 is saying that "Support for Mobile" when UFT is connected to HP Mobile Center and mobile apps are running on real devices hosted on HP Mobile Center.

We will start looking for test tools to use for mobile apps testing soon.

I've never heard of HP Mobile Center before.

Please share any information you have regarding HP Mobile Center.

Thanks.

Gilbert

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: What is HP Mobile Center?

Jump to solution

Hello Gilbert,

I was researching about HP Mobile Center, this application helps you take control of your mobile reality, and addresses the challenge of optimizing mobile app quality and user experience throughout the application lifecycle.  It is built on native HP technology so it integrates mobile testing with Sprinter, Unified Functional Testing, LoadRunner, Performance Center, Network Virtualization and Business Process Monitoring (powered by HP BSM).

Please follow the links below to get more information about the tool:

HP Mobile Center Documentation

HP Mobile Center Website

Regards,

Moises Soto Cabezas.
HP Support.
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

[Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer. No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.]

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello I found this information for you 

This is the patch that you can use on UFT 12.02

And this is more information related with the topic 

Please let me know if you have more questions 

Thanks & Regards 

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution
0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Jump to solution

Hello Gilbert,

I was researching about HP Mobile Center, this application helps you take control of your mobile reality, and addresses the challenge of optimizing mobile app quality and user experience throughout the application lifecycle.  It is built on native HP technology so it integrates mobile testing with Sprinter, Unified Functional Testing, LoadRunner, Performance Center, Network Virtualization and Business Process Monitoring (powered by HP BSM).

Please follow the links below to get more information about the tool:

HP Mobile Center Documentation

HP Mobile Center Website

Regards,

Moises Soto Cabezas.
HP Support.
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

[Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer. No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.]

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi,

Can we use uft for mobile automation on our real devices. Or we must use Hp mobile center.

Can you please guide me?

Best Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

UFT cannot be used to run tests directly on mobile devices without Mobile Center or some other vendor product, like PerfectoMobile or ZAP.

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.