Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Where are the Experts?!

A lot of these questions (8) have been here since yesterday..and still have '0' responses. 4are here today with zero responses; and for both days some of the inquiries with replies are simply others who have had the same or a similar experience.

I am new here, and maybe this is the way it's aleways worked; but when I get an invitation to attend a forum event where Experts are supposed to be present to answer concerns, I am expecting interested and excited experts to be there to do so and for the questions to be answered in a timely  fashion.

So far, this is a very disappointing experience.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Where are the Experts?!

Hi Morgan588,

Apologies for the inconveniences UFT HP experts are located around the whole world and works on different time zones, we hope that all your queries and doubts will be resolved very soon.

Thank you so much for contacting us and all your time.

Best regards,

Ruddy Alvarez H.
Customer Support Engineer

If you find thst aat this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the pond show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Hi Morgan588,

Thanks for your feedback.  Indeed you did receive an invitation to join the UFT Online Expert day, only as I communicated in the invitation the UFT online Expert day took place in the UFT entitled forum ( Unified Functional Testing (formerly QTP) Support Customer Forum ). This forum is a customer support forum and is only viewable or accessible to customers/partners that have a valid SAID (Service Level Agreement) in their HPE Passport profile. We have a process in place that checks the SAID in your passport profile when you logon to the community and if the SAID is valid it then grants you access to the product related entitled forum, which is for UFT ( Unified Functional Testing (formerly QTP) Support Customer Forum ).

Within a majority of our products we have a public accessible practitioner forum and an entitled customer support forum. So for UFT we have the following forums:

If you don't have a valid SAID in your HPE Passport profile then you will not see the Unified Functional Testing (formerly QTP) Support Customer Forum

The intend of the online expert day is to give our customers a chance to collaborate and ask questions with our experts in the Unified Functional Testing (formerly QTP) Support Customer Forum.. During an expert day we do bring in more experts to address questions.

Outside of the expert day we also have UFT support engineers monitoring the Unified Functional Testing (formerly QTP) Support Customer Forum.

In both forums you can collaborate with community members which does include HPE members, but in the UFT entitled forum you will find support tips, additional information to the UFT and support engineers monitoring the forum.  This is just an extra forum only for customers/partners that have a support contract.

We do sometimes reply to questions in the practitioner forum,, but questions coming into the entitled forum from customers always get a priority from our support engineers. However other customers may also react to questions in the entitled space.

So to summarize the UFT practitioner forum (Unified Functional Testing Practitioners Forum ) is open to everyone and you can collaborate with everyone and everyone can react.

In the UFT entitled forum Unified Functional Testing (formerly QTP) Support Customer Forum you can collaborate with UFT customers, HPE Supprot engineers and other HPE members.  We always conduct the online expert day in this forum.

I checeked and you do have access to the Unified Functional Testing (formerly QTP) Support Customer Forum. .

If the invitation I sent out was not clear then I apologize for that. I will take a look at the invitation to see if I can reword it to remove any confusion for the next online expert day.

Hope this helps?

Greetings,

Bill

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Thank you Bill. I have the required SAID in my profile data. It was actually sent to me two weeks ago by HP (during resolution of an issue.) However, the link brought me here. : )   I entered the SAID yesterday, so maybe there needs to be more time involved. (Or maybe that SAID was incorrect.) I guess we'll see during the next Online Expert event. Due to your post, I will know how to verify whether or not I am in the proper community and will get that corrected if I'm not.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Where are the Experts? (In Entitled forums)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: Where are the Experts? (In Entitled forums)

Thank you Dennis.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.