Highlighted
Absent Member.. Murali0008 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Where to download the RunTest Set Utility for ALM

Hi All,

Can anybody let me know where i can get the RunTestSet utility for ALM to schedule tests for execution?

Thanks,

Murali

0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. bobando Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Where to download the RunTest Set Utility for ALM

Hi Murali0008,

You can download it from this article:

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM1395031 - How to schedule test sets to run periodically for QC/ALM

Note: If you have a valid contract with HP feel free to visit our FT/QTP Support Customer Forums

Thanks
HP | Unified Functional Testing Engineer

[If this post or any other post helps to resolve your issue or query, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance. ]

(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer HP in any way)
0 Likes
Absent Member.. CPTLaura Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Where to download the RunTest Set Utility for ALM

Is there a RunTestScheduler for ALM 11.5x?

Or will this version work with ALM 11.5x?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.