Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Why are size and height properties selected by default?

For every dialog checkpoint that I capture while recording, the size and height properties are selected by default when using the standard checkpoint.  

Specifically, when selecting the standard checkpoint,  and clicking ok to the Standard Checkpoint dialog, the Checkpoint Properties dialog opens with height and width always selected.  I have to uncheck them each time.  There are many more dialogs to test, and I'm hoping I can change what properties are selected by default so I don't have to continuously uncheck these.

Through research I was unable to find anything about globally modifying which properties are selected when the checkpoint is selected.  Hope this makes sense.

Thanks!

Bret 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.