Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

WinMenu("ContextMenu")

Hello

i try to solve problem about ContextMenu.

My UFT cannot find ContextMenu.

Every time if i click with right button in Windows program, UFT recognize my right click

For example: Window("Window").Click 10,10, micRightBtn

then pop up classic context menu

but if a try to select something in context menu, the UFT only make another clicks

For Example: Window("Window").Click 24,71

So code looks like this 

Window("Window").Click 10,10, micRightBtn

Window("Window").Click 24,71

But i need this

Window("Window").WinMenu("ContextMenu").Select "Frist floor ...; Second floor"

I put this object into repository manualy (with help of "object spy") and manually changed code, but UFT still cannot recognize it.

How to solve it?

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I had similar troubles.

Here's code that worked for me.

'Window("Nextech (usa63db)").Window("Patients").WinButton("New").Click
'WinMenu("ContextMenu").Select "Import from Scanner/Camera;Scan as Image..."

The "Import from Scanner..." was one of the menu items to select.  Hope that helps.

Bret

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.