Hegde53 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

WinObject("AfxFrameOrView42s") - insurance form

Hi,

I'm trying to record an insurance form page wherein customer will Sign by clicking "Accept" or "Decline" button. However, when I click on "Accept" or "Decline" button, QTP 10.0 records only till;

VbWindow("Navigator").ActiveX("FISERV FIPSCO Report Viewer").WinObject("AfxFrameOrView42s"), It does not record object operation like .Click

It is a desktop application built in VB and the form which is genrated at the end of the application process looks like PDF but not exaclty as it is well integrated with VBwindow apps.

Need help in resolving this.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: WinObject("AfxFrameOrView42s") - insurance form

Maybe you can try low-level recording to capture the Click:

Start recording
select Automation > Low Level Recording
Record the Click
Stop recording and see if Click on x,y coordiantes is recorded

If I am forced to use low-level I always make sure the Browser is maximized.

Mark Smith.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.