Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

how can I open multiple scripts at a same time in UFT 11.50 ?

I have installed UFT 11.5 recently and its working fine. But I have not seen Quick test Script editor with this release. My question is wheather the Quick test Script editor is available in uft 11.50 or not. If available why not its showing under Start---> All programs. If not available so whats the alternative of that ? Please help me how can I open multiple scripts at a same time in UFT 11.50.

Thanks In Advance!!!

--Snehashis Das Ghosh
hp certified professional
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: how can I open multiple scripts at a same time in UFT 11.50 ?

I suggest you refer:

"HP Unified Functional Testing User Guide" with the section "Appendix->Where's My UI? (Changes from QuickTest Professional 11.00 and Service Test 11.20)".

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for Help

--Snehashis Das Ghosh
hp certified professional
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I could not find the  Quick test Script editor  where in UFT 12.02, please help.

0 Likes
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

The editor was removed at some point. We use Notepad++ to have additional script files open when working across multiple independent files. But obviously you will not have certain aspects of the intellisense available.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

If you are interested in having more than one UI/API test open at once, you can bring them into your solution within UFT.

To do this File -> Add -> then choose either new or existing test.   If your test is in ALM, be sure to have your ALM connection open first.    

Notes: 

- You can only be attached to 1 ALM project at a time

- When you run, unless linked, be careful which script you are in so you are aware which script you are running.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.