UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.

how to use class in my tests in UFT

Hello,

I created the class myClassObject in vb script as function library myClassObject.vbs. I loaded this class.

I'm trying to use this class in UFT:

Dim myClass
Set myClass = New myClassObject

myClass.showMessage

I have an error:

Class not defined.

Have you any idee how to resolve this issue.

Best Regards.

Amel

0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello Amel,

Please try the suggestions from article https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM198079 to use the class from UFT.

Kind Regards,

Francisca

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.