Highlighted
Member.

i am not able to run my tests in UFT

hi, i am using UFT tool trial version  and with that i have recorded the flight simulation application which u have provided and the tool has been generated the tests and while running that tests i am getting an error saying 

Cannot identify the object "HPE MyFlight Sample Applicatio" (of class Window).
Verify that this object's properties match an object currently displayed in your application.

Line (1): "Window("HPE MyFlight Sample Applicatio").Activate".

Tip: If the objects in your application have changed, the Maintenance Run Mode can
help you identify and update your steps and/or the objects in your repository.

please help me to solve this issue and this is trial version 

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

There might be some synchronization issues while executing test in HP UFT.So my suggestion is to write an if statement to verify whether the object is available and then start entering the actual steps.

For example in your situation use the following

If(Window("HPE MyFlight Sample Applicatio")..WinEdit("AgentName:").Exist) Then

Window("HPE MyFlight Sample Applicatio").WinEdit("AgentName:").Set "MERCURY"

End IF

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Hi,

I have installed the trial version of UFT. I am not able to run the application getting the below error

Cannot identify the object "HPE MyFlight Sample Applicatio" (of class Window).
Verify that this object's properties match an object currently displayed in your application.

Line (1): "Window("HPE MyFlight Sample Applicatio").Click 209,225".

Tip: If the objects in your application have changed, the Maintenance Run Mode can
help you identify and update your steps and/or the objects in your repository.

Please  suggest the solution .

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Few suggetions:

1. Make sure the AUT (Flight application) is lauched 

2. Open the object repository and try to highlight it from there. You might need to change some of the identification properties.

Tsachi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi, how can I change the properties, I'm facing the same issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

There shouldn't be any recognition problems on this application.

Is the WPF add-in selected in the start-up of UFT?

Tsachi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Hi,

i am also facing the same problem with QTP trial version.

WPF add in is not listed in trail version (Listed are Active X, Mobile, Web, Visual Basic and UI Automation

Best Regards,

KHB

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.