Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

is 11.52 test suit compact with 12.52 and licenseing options

Hi All,

i have few qaurries on UFT tool usage.

1.My environment is windows 2012 R2, currently we are UFT 11.52, some times am facing problem on starting the testing using vbs/bat file. Could some one suggest which is the right UFT verion that can be used in Windows 2012 R2 Environment.

2.If UFT 12.52 can be used, then is that possible to run 11.52 test suites in 12.52?

3. We are using Concurrent license for 11.52, is that same license can be used for 12.52 or we need to purchase a new license.

4.Main importantly, my product is made with .net winform. Frequently am facing Object identification problem. If i restart both my prodct and UFT, then it is okay.. May i know is there any other alternative way where i that can avoid restarting the both.

5.We i involke the UFt to start a test automatically from Vbs file, the script works when i operate UFT 11.52 in windows 2008 R2, but fails in Windows 2012 R2.

Thanks for the help in Advance!

Mathivanan 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.