< (Sprinter) support tip > Tips to prepare a test for mirroring
When running a test and mirroring to several machines, you need to make sure that the hosts are all prepared. Here are some tips to do that:
1. Screen saver is disabled on each machine.
2. Stop/close AUT on the secondary machines.
3. Secondary machines are not locked.
4. If you open an external remote desktop connection to a secondary machine (not via Sprinter), make sure it is not minimized.
5. Relevant firewall ports are opened.
6. The Sprinter Agent must be run with administrator permissions on each secondary machine. Therefore, if the user that started a secondary machine does not have administrator permissions on that machine, mirroring will work only if you have an active remote desktop connection to that machine.