<UFT Support Tip > A brief introduction of LeanFT that will launch soon
I want to take the chance to introduce LeanFT, our new lightweight functional automation solution that will launch soon.
- Target user of LeanFT
LeanFT is targeted to technical automation engineers and dev-testers in Agile teams. It will allow automation engineers and dev-testers to add their test script in Visual Studio or Eclipse.
- How to use LeanFT to test an application
LeanFT is bases on existing UFT's concept and tools. You can also spy on objects, add them to Object Repository (Application Models in LeanFT). It use the same object identification mechanisms as UFT.
- Technologies that LeanFT supports
LeanFT supports the most common AUT technologies:
- Windows Standard
- .NET Windows Forms
More technologies will be supported in future versions
- Integration with Dev and QA ecosystem
LeanFT is fully embedded in standard IDEs and integrates naturally with the Dev and QA ecosystems, including:
- Standard IDE like Visual Studio & Eclipse
- CI integration like Jenkins
- TDD and BDD like Cucumber, JUnit & NUnit
- Standard SCMs like Svn & git
The chart below shows details:
You can use your Full UFT license, or standalone LeanFT license.