Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

<UFT Support tip> New HTML-based report has been included in UFT 12.50!

By default, our new UFT version uses a completely new report which is lighter and faster!

This report opens inside of UFT as a new tab; however, it can be also be opened from Internet Explorer 10 or higher as well as the latest supported Chrome version:

This report contains all the data for your test or component run:

• Test Flow
  • Error and Warning information for test steps
  • Call stack details for errors
  • For GUI testing, you can add custom report messages
  • For API testing, it shows the captured data for tests steps
  • You can also view other run results resources, such as screen captures and data tables as links from the HTML run results report.

The run results can easily be sent another user without the need to install UFT or a results viewer on their computer. You simply send the HTML file containing the run results to the other user and they can open it in a browser window. If you want the other user to view external resources included with the run results, such as the data resources or run-time movie, ensure that you send the entire results folder.

This results file is found in the test folder, at <test folder>\<result# folder>\run_results.html.

Give it a try and let us know your feedback!

Best Regards,

Alvaro

If you find this useful, mark Kudos.

Note: The Opinions expressed in my post are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer. No warranties express or implied for any answered posted.

Labels (1)
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.