Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

swfObject for all types of object interaction

I required to use .Net, Visual Basic and Web add-ins for my thick client application.  When I record all of my objects are treated as class swfObject. No matter whether it is a dialog box, list box, button everything treating as a class swfObject.

When I look in details of the properties of a list box I am seeing nativeclass value as: WindowsForms10.COMBOBOX.app.0.2bf8098_r16_ad1 and for a button nativeclass value is WindowsForms10.BUTTON.app.0.2bf8098_r16_ad1 same value for the property name regexpwndclass. Class for both button and list box is showing as SwfObject.

Can some one please advise what changes needs to be make to identify appropriately.

Thank You,

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Srini those look like Standard Windows Forms object definitions so the .Net addin being selected should record them as swfWindow, swfButton etc.

You might want to verify with the dev team whther these are in fact 3rd Party .Net objects to be safe.

You could also try uninstalling/reinstalling the .Net addin.

Sorry I can't offer anything other than suggestions but as I said, they look like standard swf definitions.

Mark Smith.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.