Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

to get support from engineers to install QTP/UFT

I cant install QTP/UTF on my laptop. Its showing below error-the installation source path is too long. Try shortening the source path or change to location that has a shorter path. Please help me.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: to get support from engineers to install QTP/UFT

Chech these things:

1. Have you unzipped the zip-file before trying to install UFT?
  2. Are you trying to install the software in a directory with a long path? Move it to your C:/ root folder (remember that you need to have admin privileges for installing UFT.

Check this link for a complete answer: Problem installing UFT - "Source file not found".

Good luck!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.