Absent Member.. Ryoganat1 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

About 11.52 release?

Jump to solution

Hello,

Since we have upgraded from QTP 11 to UFT 11.51 - Patch 37 level and couldn't get confidence level due to multiple crash scenarios, we downgraded to QTP 11. 

However i have gone thorugh the knowledge docuement 

HP Software Knowledge Document KM00417631 (http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00417631), i assumed that UFT 11.52 will in the card. 

I would like to know When would be the UFT 11.52 Release? Hopefully looking for upgrade from current version.

Thanks,

Ram

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.. bobando Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: About 11.52 release?

Jump to solution

Hello Ram,

We still don't have an ETA on the next UFT version, however, the next Service Pack for UFT 11.5 (SP2) should be available in the upcoming weeks. I encourage you to register for new Patches notifications on the SSO: http://support.openview.hp.com/enotification/subscribe-patch

After registering, you will receive an email notification as soon as new patches (such as Service Packs) are released on SSO.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Braulio

HP | Unified Functional Testing Engineer

[If this post or any other post helps to resolve your issue or query, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance. ]

(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer HP in any way)
6 Replies
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello Ram,

We still don't have an ETA on the next UFT version, however, the next Service Pack for UFT 11.5 (SP2) should be available in the upcoming weeks. I encourage you to register for new Patches notifications on the SSO: http://support.openview.hp.com/enotification/subscribe-patch

After registering, you will receive an email notification as soon as new patches (such as Service Packs) are released on SSO.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Braulio

[If this post or any other post helps to resolve your issue or query, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance. ]

(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer HP in any way)
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Thanks for prompted reply.

0 Likes
csm2mk Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

I will be waiting for this patch with great impatience.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. MisterT1968 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Dear Ram,

How are you? I hope you are fine 🙂

The SP2 for UFT 11.5 will be released in the next couple of days. Please give it another 2 or maybe 3 weeks.

Best regards,

Tino Pacholski

Functional Testing Support Engineer

[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Spoiler
The SP2 for UFT 11.5 will be released in the next couple of days. Please give it another 2 or maybe 3 weeks.

Next couple of days and another 2 or maybe 3 weeks - Which one is true? 🙂

Thanks,

Ram

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Ram,

I am pleased to announce you that the UFT Service Pack 11.52 has been released and you can download it from the SSO:

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00447986 - UFT SP 11.52

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Braulio

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.