Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Absent Member.. Ryoganat1 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

About UFT 11.53 Release?

Hi,

I have seen UFT 11.53 listed in the version list while searching. Can we expect 11.53 release soon?

Thanks,

Ram

0 Likes
7 Replies
Absent Member.. vzamoraz Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: About UFT 11.53 Release?

Hello Ryoganat,

Yes, this will be public soon.

Remember is not an entire new version of UFT, this is  the Service Pack 3 for UFT 11.50 which makes it pass to UFT version 11.53

Regards

HP support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, mark it as an accepted solution.

Note: The Opinions expressed in my post are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer. No warranties express or implied for any answered posted.

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Thanks for your information. 

Is there any chance of change the UFT Editor menu font apperence like Visual Studio or QTP 11 in UFT 11.53.

Thanks,

Ram

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Sure you can do it even with previus patch, example 11.52.

Select UFT Menu Tools>Options

Click on TextEditor icon

Select Font and Colors option

In that section you will be able to modify the font, color and size as your preference.

HP support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, mark it as an accepted solution.

Note: The Opinions expressed in my post are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer. No warranties express or implied for any answered posted.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. bobando Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Ryoganat,

The SP3 (UFT 11.53) is in the process of being published, however it is now on a stable state. You could open a support ticket with HP Software to receive a download link for SP3 in the mean time.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

HP | Unified Functional Testing Engineer

[If this post or any other post helps to resolve your issue or query, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance. ]

(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer HP in any way)
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Re: UFT support tip: how change font size, color and type of Edit (Expert View) in UFT

Thanks for your information. 

I aware of the those entries. That will give a effect in Text Editor. 

I am looking for Text Editor menu commands apperence as File,Edit,View,Search,Design,Record and etc.

Here is the menus font that i want to have it like VS or QTP 11.

Thanks,

Ram

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

I see, 

At this moment ther are no options to change the menu aspect. 

Regards.

0 Likes
Absent Member..

case you are interested the UFT SP 11.53 has been release.

You can download it from this link

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/LID/UFT_00044

Regards

Tags (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.