Hope you are doing excellent!
I suggest you check for the User and System environment variables, follow the steps below to double check these details:
- Right click on my computer
- Choose Properties->System Properties->Advanced ->Environment Variables
- Look for the files called:_JAVA_OPTIONS, JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS and IBM_JAVA_OPTIONS
- Create a back up of the values, maybe you can copy the values and paste it into a text file or word file first.
- Then, remove these 3 variables and finally, you will need to restart your system for the updated variables to be effective.
If you continue having the issue, please rollback these changes and put the original values into the Environment Variables.
Please let me know the results of these changes.
If you find this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the pond show your appreciation.
What happens when you record clicking on the ANY object, if it records the click you should see its properties in the OR.