Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
newbieny Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Chrome is still not recognizing objects

chrome Version 72.0.3626.81 (Official Build) (64-bit) and UFT is 14.51 the objects are still not recognizing any help will be appericiated.

Thanks all

0 Likes
8 Replies
Respected Contributor.

Re: Chrome is still not recognizing objects

I did try changing the flags but still nothing

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

hi, there

there are some unknown changes in the beta version that we are working on it. in order to continue the automation work i suggest using 71 the formal release if possible.

Thanks.

James

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Ok thanks I will check and let you know.
0 Likes
Contributor.. JonWallace Contributor..
Contributor..

We are running UFT 14.51 and this morning our Chrome Browsers have updated to 72 release.  All our scripts have now stopped working, are Micro Focus working with Google for a fix? do we wait 5 days in the hope of a patch?

0 Likes
nehasilver
Frequent Visitor.

Any update on this issue?

0 Likes
AutomateEEEE
Visitor.

also experienced issue of not launching Chrome browser at all. Version is 72. Changed display and zoom setting to 100% rebooted now it is launching. Able to run first script. Will keep you posted.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Hi,

May I know if issue still happens ? If yes, please make sure to update Micro Focus Functional Testing Agent to the latest version. You can navigate to chrome://extensions/ -> Enable Developer mode -> click on Update button

It is working on my machine with:

UFT 14.51

Chrome 72.0.3626.121

Hope that it could help :)

Thanks,

Lien

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

sorry about a delayed update

Yes its fine 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.