Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
kovacsakos Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Convert Selenium WebDriver test suites to LeanFT

Jump to solution

I have Selenium WebDriver 3.11 based testcases, which I would like to make LeanFT compatible to continue development in LeanFT, but don't loose current functionality. It uses Maven for dependency management.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Convert Selenium WebDriver test suites to LeanFT

Jump to solution

Hello,

I would suggest starting with this blog post: 

https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/Quality-and-Testing-Blog/Selenium-and-LeanFT-Easily-integrating-LeanFT-into-your-Selenium/ba-p/246519#.Wt8hUMiFNaT

It explains how to integrate LeanFT with exsiting Selenium tests.

It does not address the Maven issue, but it should be rather simple, I would attempt to start a LeanFT Maven project and then just add the additional needed Selenium dependencies in the pom.xml file of your project.

Regards,

Anton

5 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hello,

I would suggest starting with this blog post: 

https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/Quality-and-Testing-Blog/Selenium-and-LeanFT-Easily-integrating-LeanFT-into-your-Selenium/ba-p/246519#.Wt8hUMiFNaT

It explains how to integrate LeanFT with exsiting Selenium tests.

It does not address the Maven issue, but it should be rather simple, I would attempt to start a LeanFT Maven project and then just add the additional needed Selenium dependencies in the pom.xml file of your project.

Regards,

Anton

kovacsakos Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

How could I create a LeanFT Maven project?

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

You can find general info on project creation here:

https://admhelp.microfocus.com/leanft/en/14.03/HelpCenter/Content/HowTo/SetupLeanFT.htm

Basically in the wizard of creating new project when you select LeanFT project you should have a checkbox there: "create as a Maven Project"

I'm attaching a screenshot of the dialog from my IntelliJ plugin.

Anshuman Jain
New Member.

Jump to solution

When I click on the link that you posted it gives me Access Denied. Can you please attach a pdf of the content in the link.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.