Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Frequent Visitor.. parinvora
Frequent Visitor..

Facing issue while automating SAP (Netweaver)on Google Chrome version 73 Build using UFT 14.03

I do have the HPE -Functional testing agent Add-in installed ,the developer mode is kept on and the chrome extensions are also updated but still it is not identifying objects and while executing the chrome gets freezed .

Not facing this issue while automating the SAP(Netweaver) on Internet Explorer Version 11

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Facing issue while automating SAP (Netweaver)on Google Chrome version 73 Build using UFT 14.03

Hi,

Which version of Network are you tryng to automate?

I can note that you have chrome 73, for this build only the beta version is supported if you have the official build please expect some errors.

I recommend you to downgrade chrome to an officially supported version such as 71 or 72

Let me know if this information is useful for you and if you think that solves your problem feel free to mark it as a solution.

Best Regards,

-Joaquin Viquez

0 Likes
Vidhya Shanmuga Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: Facing issue while automating SAP (Netweaver)on Google Chrome version 73 Build using UFT 14.03

Yes you have to downgrade Chrome.
0 Likes
Frequent Visitor.. parinvora
Frequent Visitor..

We have tried the same but facing the same issue
0 Likes
Vidhya Shanmuga Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

I would also recommend to upgrade to UFT 14.52 and try out again.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.