Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
kovacsakos Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Generated JAR file - JNI error has occurred

I use IntelliJ IDEA to create JAR artifact from a LeanFT project. Jar was generated, but got

JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again

error message, when try to execute it directly. It is working when I use IDE for execution. No arguments or parameter values are required. There is same error, when I generate a jar file from a simple "Hello World".

Labels (3)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Super Contributor.. LuisAlonso191 Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Generated JAR file - JNI error has occurred

Hello kovacsakos,

Some users can face the same issue no matter the IDE they are using, there are some alteranate solutions that you can check from following links:

Intellij Java: Jni error has occured

A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again in Eclipse x86 Windows 8.1

regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.