Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
New Member.. raghu3042
New Member..

Getting error in Automatically created java file in APP models folder for TE add-in using LeanFT

Getting error in Automatically created java file in APP models folder for TE add-in using LeanFT.

We have created TE Configuration for Leanft and able  to create Object repository using leanft but when we created Object repostiry (.tsrx) file using application model item in LeanFT. When we save created file then getting errors in Java file in App models folder in eclipse. 

Repository file: tsys options.tsrx

Java file: Appmodels/tsysoptions.java

Getting errors syntax error on token "EmulatorsWindowNodeBase",{ expected at this specific line of code in tsysoptions.java file:

public class TeLogin extends Terminal EmulatorsWindowNodeBase (Getting error in this line.

Could you please do needful for the same.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: Getting error in Automatically created java file in APP models folder for TE add-in using LeanFT

Hi rhagu3042,

After reviewing the screenshot, I can see that the error that is appearing is basically a syntax error. This is because we are not implementing the proper class in the code. As well, I can see that there is a space between "Terminal" and "EmulatorsWindowNodeBase", can you try to delete that space or verify if this is the proper class to implement in the code?

Regards,

0 Likes
Shiridish Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Getting error in Automatically created java file in APP models folder for TE add-in using LeanFT

Hi Micheal,

I am from the same team that Rhagu works so I'll respond. This java file is auto-generated by LeanFT when an application model item is created. So, I don't think we have any control on this file content.  

Initially I thought this was specific to Leanft in Rhagu's machine since I was able to capture objects of a TE application and save the fail without any errors. However, when I try to modify the file by adding some more controls. I see the errors popup in the java file. This looks more like a bug in LeanFT when working with TE applications.

Regards,

Shiridish

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.