Highlighted
komailhasan24
Visitor.

Google Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) LeanFT Object Spy Not Working

Hi All,

I'm using LeanFT from MS VS 2015 Edition and I'm trying to use Object Spy in Google Chrome and it doesn't seem to be working. My repsonsive is set to correct zoom at 100%. It seems to be working fine in IE11, however. Anyone else running into this issue?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Google Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) LeanFT Object Spy Not Working

Hi there,

Hope you are doing great!

It's very important to mention that the first time you launch Chrome after installing LeanFT, you are prompted to enable the Functional Testing Agent extension. Click Enable.

If the extension was not automatically installed:

a)In the Chrome menu, select More Tools > Extensions.

b)Drag the agent.crx file from: <LeanFT installation>\Installations\Chrome> to the Extensions page, and click Add.

c)Make sure the Functional Testing Agent extension is enabled.

Also, I would like to know if this was this working before?

If you find this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the pond show your appreciation.

0 Likes
komailhasan24
Visitor.

Re: Google Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) LeanFT Object Spy Not Working

Yes, HPE Functional Testing Agent is Enabled through Google Chrome extensions. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.