Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
SagarRaythatha Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

HP UFT 12.53 New HTML Report Format

Hi,

I am executing uft test from HP ALM.

Can you please let me know how to change the default run result option to : HTML Report (Newly introduced HTML report by UFT latest version)

Also wanted to know if we can also attache it to test run of hp alm same as "Run result viewer Report" attaches.

Thank you in advance.

Tags (3)
0 Likes
3 Replies
KamaliniG Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: HP UFT 12.53 New HTML Report Format

Hi Sagar

I understand that u wish to retrive the ALM results in HTML format.

Also the way suggested here is a bit tedious one. But I'm sure that its gonna work. So what I'm trying to suggest is, you can export the results from ALM in excel format and then try converting it to HTML.

Hope you find it helpful.

0 Likes
SagarRaythatha Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Hi Kamalini,

Appreciated your answer...!!! 

I have used the custom HTML result in past, but when I checked in new version HP, it is already providing very good format of result: /t5/All-About-the-Apps/Lighter-HTML-based-Run-Results-Report-now-available-in-HP/ba-p/6770296#.WGN_sdIrLZ6

Then it must have some provision to also integrate with HP ALM. I am looking to get the solution to this.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Pai_Vasanth Contributor.
Contributor.

Hey!

Any latest update on this Issue. Even I'm try to accomplish the same. Your response will be appreciated !!

-Thanks

Pai

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.