Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Santhosh3
New Member.

HP Unified Functional Testing(UFT) Certification

Hi Team,

I'm planning to take up the "HP UFT certification" on the latest version in a month from now.

Please help me understand below queries:

1.UFT v12.5-Exam code-->UFT120-12.5-ASP (Accredited Software Professional).Is this the latest version that i have of exam that i can take up?

2.What is the cost of certification in INR?

3.Details of the local examination center where i can take this up?

4.Is there any officially prepared material for this certification exam by your experts?or atleat is there any 

useful source of study materilas to enhance the knowledge of the tool.

5.What is the pattern of examination?

6.Your personal opinion on the value addition of this certification to a person's career growth?

Thanks,

Santhosh|Bangalore|India

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: HP Unified Functional Testing(UFT) Certification

A list of available certifications, versions, and costs can be found on our MF Education website. A number of courses are now available in UFT version 14.0.

Please contact hpse-apj-delivery@microfocus.com to learn more about training and exam logistics, and to inquire more about the materials they provide.

Highlighted
Gan-Orgil Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: HP Unified Functional Testing(UFT) Certification

Hi Michael, 

I have recently sent mail to hpse-apj-delivery@microfocus.com

Thank you

Gan-Orgil

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.