Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Subbarao P Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

How to move cursor on web page to the left top corner

Hi, 

To see the mouse over results on screen I have enabled Mouse option in UFt settings (Tools -> Options -> Web -> Advanced -> Gui Testing -> Replay type -> Mouse), now for all the mouse actions (mouse over, click, etc) I can see the cursor placing the target object. But some times i don't want to see the cursor placing on any particular object and i Want click on left top corner of the web page opened.

For Ex: Browser("Google").Page("Google").Click (1,1)  'this is invalid syntax, please correct and confirm the piece of code to move the cursror to Left Top Corner.

Thanks,
Subbarao P

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: How to move cursor on web page to the left top corner

Click () is a method associated with an object which appears on left side in the code. X,Y are co-ordinates are with refence to top-left corner of this object.

You can try something like this:  $("Google").$("Google").Click (1,1) 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.