Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Deep2306
Established Member.

JavaTree being recogonized as JavaObject in UFT Object Spy

Hi

• I have an issue where when I object Spy a Java Object which is a tree structure, It is being recogonised as a JavaObject instead of a JavaTree.
  • I have attached the properties of both a Expected bheaviour object and the current object which is not getting correctly recogonised.

Pl let me know if any other details are required.

Expected.jpgactucal.jpg

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: JavaTree being recogonized as JavaObject in UFT Object Spy

Hello,

I was looking at the control properties and noticed that the toolkit used on that JavaTree is SWT, in this case we will need to know the version of java under the application was developed and the SWT version that was used as well since UFT supports only three swt version on the latest version of UFT.

Also could be fine to know if this worked before and under which version, also the verison of UFT that you are using right now.

Screenshot_1.png

Regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.