Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
kev1n123 Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

LeanFt automation, how to upload a file to a drop box?

i have a drop box like this,  https://uploadfiles.io/  and i need to upload a file to this.

please help its realy important.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
8 Replies
Francisco_Jimenez Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: LeanFt automation, how to upload a file to a drop box?

Hello,

Perhaps you can try to use insight objects to automate this , you can review the following article https://admhelp.microfocus.com/leanft/en/14.50/HelpCenter/Content/HowTo/Insight.htm

Let me know if you were able to use it

Regards

0 Likes
Fennek7 Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Betreff: LeanFt automation, how to upload a file to a drop box?

Drag and drop a file to the box might be difficult, so I would just click on the box and enter the file name (including its full path) into the "File name" Windows.EditField.

0 Likes
Frequent Contributor.

Betreff: LeanFt automation, how to upload a file to a drop box?

it worked, but its only working with one file and i need to upload 5 files at the same time... do you have an idea how to do that?

0 Likes
Frequent Contributor.

i did it with the other guy's advice. do you know a way to mark a bunch of files at the same time? maybe a function that replace the ctrl + right click ,or ctrl + a,  or any way to upload a bunch of files at the same time

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

If you wish to simulate 'CTRL+A', you can use the Keyboard class to achieve this.

https://admhelp.microfocus.com/leanft/en/14.51/HelpCenter/Content/HowTo/mouse&keyboard.htm

Please make sure that the expected window is focused.

Regards,

Anton

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.

Write the file names with their path like this into the "File name" WebEdit then it should take all of the given files:

"C:\test1.txt" "C:\test2.txt"

0 Likes
Frequent Contributor.

hmm i tried to do it but it doesnt let me to write something that isn't one file name. for example i cant write "dsgsdfgs" or as you said "C:\test2.txt". can only type one file name that exists.

do you have any idea why? and is there a way to overcome it?

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.

Sorry, then I don't know more... Then I would consider uploading one file after one...

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.