Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
New Member.. cimonfortierg
New Member..

LeanfT Report with Specflow

Hi,

I've followed the instructions on this page

https://admhelp.microfocus.com/leanft/en/14.51/HelpCenter/Content/HowTo/Cucumber.htm

to make cucumber tests, but it seems that the report doesn't recognize my features and my scenarios. When the report is generated, all I get are all the Reportingcontexts that I've placed inside my  Steps... I do not get the report as shown in the last screenshot of the tutorial page.

Any ideas?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: LeanfT Report with Specflow

Hello.

I assume that the version you have in use is UFT 14.51. Have you tested the calculator sample and see if you get the same behavior? You must make sure to follow the steps properly. Who knows. Possibly you skipped something vital in those steps.

Regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.