Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
mar_mac Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Possible to run multiple test sets in one build step - Jenkins & HPE ALM Lab Management?

Jump to solution

I have configured Jenkins to run my UFT tests through ALM using the HPE Application Automation Tools Plugin and by adding the "Execute HPE tests using HPE ALM Lab Management" build step.  I am wondering if there is any way to add multiple entries in the Test Set/Build Verification Suite ID field in order to run more than one test set. 

I know that I can create a new build step for each test set however this is slow as the connection to ALM is established and disconnected for each step.    

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Possible to run multiple test sets in one build step - Jenkins & HPE ALM Lab Management?

Jump to solution

I did contact one of the named plug-in developers and the response received was that no, this feature does not currently exist. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Tal Halperin Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Possible to run multiple test sets in one build step - Jenkins & HPE ALM Lab Management?

Jump to solution
0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

I did contact one of the named plug-in developers and the response received was that no, this feature does not currently exist. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.