Highlighted
Absent Member.. vzamoraz Absent Member..
Absent Member..

QTP/UFT support tip: Some Oracle objects are recognized as Java objects.

In order to fix that you can Enable the Oracle developer name property.

First, please sign onto the oracle application and switch to the “System Administrator” responsibility.

In the “Navigator – System Administrator” window, please expand “Profile” and open “System”.

In the “Find System Profile Values”, confirm “Display: Site and Users” contains the correct user login. Then, enter “%ICX%Launch%” in the Profile field. Click <Find> button.

In the “System Profile Values” window, copy the value from the Site field of this profile (ICX: Forms Launcher profile) and paste it in the User field. Add ?play=&record=names to the end of the URL in the User field (for example:  http://<myserver>/OA_HTML/frmservlet?play=&record=names).

Note: If URL already contains other parameters, use &play=&record=names. If using the incorrect form, the Oracle application may not function properly.

After the changes, please make sure to Save the transaction.

Please close the Oracle application and sign on the user again.

Note: If the "ICX: Forms Launcher" profile option is not UPDATABLE at the USER level, access the "Application Developer," and select the Updateable checkbox for the ICX_FORMS_LAUNCHER profile.

HP support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, mark it as an accepted solution.

Note: The Opinions expressed in my post are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer. No warranties express or implied for any answered posted.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.