Highlighted
Absent Member.. vzamoraz Absent Member..
Absent Member..

QTP/UFT support tip: Web image not saved in test results

You can perform this steps to force it:

1-In the problematic machine Close QTP and test results
2-Access this path :<QTP/UFT installation>\bin
3-Copy this dll “ielpview.dll”
4-Move back to Run Result Viewer  folder (same level as QTP/UFT folder)
5-Access the Run Result Viewer  folder and then access the bin folder and search for the ielpview.dll that is present here too
6-Rename the ielpview.dll for ielpview_bkp.dll)
7-After that paste the dll you copy from QTP bin folder into this run results bin folder
8-Check if images are captured now
Note: if you have 64bits OS instead of Program Files you should access Program Files (x86)

In case issue persist after this you can use capturebitmap.

For more references check this link  CaptureBitmap

HP support

If you find this useful, mark Kudos.

Note: The Opinions expressed in my post are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer. No warranties express or implied for any answered posted.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.