Sprinter Support Tip: Does HP Sprinter Support Silverlight Technology?
Please find below a table of the supported version of Silverlight in Sprinter:
Note (*): HP Sprinter patches are commutative and each patch contains the previous ones. Latest patch for Sprinter 11.0 is Patch 9.
Consideration and Limitation:
- Sprinter 11.0 version does not support Silverlight 5.
- If you install QTP/UFT after installing Sprinter, objects for the Silverlight Add-ins are recognized by QTP/UFT as WinObjects. Any changes to the installation of one of these products will affect the other. If you uninstall, modify, or upgrade one product, the other may fail. You will need to repair the installation of the affected product.
- There is no support for Silverlight from version 3.6.4 and later in Mozilla Firefox.
- Sprinter 11.0 and 11.52 do not support windowless Silverlight applications hosted in Mozilla Firefox.
- To work with Silverlight, your Silverlight application must be initialized with the EnableHtmlAccess property value set to 'True'. For details, see http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc838264(VS.95).aspx
Hope this helps.
- HP Sprinter 11.x User Guide and Readme, see https://hpln.hp.com/group/sprinter
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance".