Highlighted
Frank Xiong Absent Member.
Absent Member.

UFT 11.53 is very very slow with Chrome Version 30.0.1573.2 m

Jump to solution

Hello Experts,

I'm doing some web UI tests with UFT 11.53. When I using Chrome (Version 30.0.1573.2 m), UFT runs very slow. Clicking on a link takes ~50 seconds. IE10 or FireFox V26 only take less than a second. 

My demo test has only  one step: clicking on a link in a simple page. The Unified Functional Testing Agent for Chrome is also enabled.

Do I missing anything for UFT11.53/Chrome V30 combination?

Thanks,

Frank

Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.

Re: UFT 11.53 is very very slow with Chrome Version 30.0.1573.2 m

Jump to solution

Yes, the latest UFT version 12.02 fixes the problem, it also works for latest Chrome Version 41.0.2272.101 m.

Thanks,

Frank

@Vigneshwara_K wrote:

Just upgrade to the latest version... I think it's free if you already have a license that is... 12.02 has extended capabilities to work with crome and firefox...

0 Likes
5 Replies
New Member.. mgparker0226
New Member..

Jump to solution

I am seeing the exact same thing in Chrome Version 26..replay is fine in IE and FF.

0 Likes
dansun Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

I have the same issue with Chrome 41. will the UFT patch 5 fix the problem? anyone has tried?

Thanks,

Dan

0 Likes
Shanmugavel
New Member.

Jump to solution

Check this link if anything helps.

UFT 11.53 Patches

Thanks...

Accept as solution/Give Kudos to the author if the piece of information answered/helped you to solve your problem.
All the thoughts here are mine not related to my employer nor anyone.
Test Automation Ecstasy
0 Likes
Vigneshwara_K Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Just upgrade to the latest version... I think it's free if you already have a license that is... 12.02 has extended capabilities to work with crome and firefox...

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Yes, the latest UFT version 12.02 fixes the problem, it also works for latest Chrome Version 41.0.2272.101 m.

Thanks,

Frank

@Vigneshwara_K wrote:

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.